This is our 2nd annual Celebrating Moms-Vendor Fair and Membership Drive. We are delighted to bring to you Celebrating Moms, a vendor fair and membership drive. This event is designed to promote local businesses and crafter's as well as to provide information about our chapter and promote membership.
Information will be available about MOMS ClubŪ and how to join our chapter. The craft fair will include a variety of products and services.
Advertising Done for This Event
Ads will be placed in the the area neighborhood newsletters, event will be listed on the following websites: Channel 2, Craigslist, Houston Backpage, ABC News, Greensheet, Houston's PBS website. Also paid advertisements will be placed in area publications. Our advertising budget is $150.
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
1. Must submit payment to reserve spot prior to the day of the event.
2. Must supply a product for the raffle. Any questions, please contact the organizer.
3. Distribute flyers promoting the event.
4. Must be set up for event by 9:45am or your table may go to another vendor.
5. Table Cloth (plastic or cloth) required.
6. Electricity is first come first serve and is limited.
7. Table assignments will be determined prior to the day of the event.
8. This is a family friendly event.
9. In addition to the booth rental all vendors are asked to donate an item for the prize drawing. All items donated must be received by the event organizer prior to February 1, 2007 and should have a tag/business card attached or included with the name of the item and retail value of item.Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Vendors can share a booth. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from event premises. No receptacles provided. No Gas Generators. No Early Packup Allowed. Raffle / Door Prize Donation Required. Table Cloth or Drape Required. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
Retail Items Allowed.
Art/Craft Items NOT EVEN Recommended.
Table cloths required.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them. Determined Quality Level: 1
quality levels explained
From I-10: Head North on Eldridge. Take a left onto West Little York. Take a left onto Concord Bridge Dr. Go to Canaan Bridge Drive. Outdoor Community Center will be at that intersection.
From 290: Head South on Eldridge. Take a right onto West Little York. Take a left onto Concord Bridge Dr. Go to Canaan Bridge Drive. Outdoor Community Center will be at that intersection.