Show held in mall commons area.
This show has been held in this mall for many years and people look forward to the craft show coming again to their area!
Craft items vary from show to show but may include floral, wood items, suncatchers, towels, religious items, dog dishes, handbags, candles, jewelry, home decor and many other items.
This is Easter Week! High mall traffic with customers looking to buy gifts for their loved ones for Easter!
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
1. All shows require a $50.00 deposit with one exception: West End Fair - August 22 - 28.
This show must be paid August 1st without exception. $100.00 floater/security is accepted
instead of deposits, refundable at your last show of the year.
2. If you do not show up for a show you have securely booked with a floater or deposit, you are
still obligated to pay the full cost of the show fee.
3. Any floaters or deposits paid will be forfeited unless cancellation is 14 days prior to the show.
4. Exhibitors must exhibit full hours and days of every show unless special okay is given ahead
5. No handwritten signs. Individually price items or have professional signs printed.
6. Work tables must be draped as well as regular tables. (To the floor on all four sides.)
7. All exhibitors must remain intact until end of a show. Failure to comply will result in
exclusion from future shows.
8. Trash removal must be done by exhibitors unless advised otherwise.
9. No lawn chairs. Folding or director chairs only.
10. Sales tax must be charged and not included in price.
11. All displays must be uniform in size and color coordinated. All tables must be draped with
navy blue fabric. No substitutions, no plastics, no paper - fabric only. This is mandatory.
12. No tank tops, halter tops or shorts - dress appropriately.
13. All extension cords inside booth must be taped down and covered with a rubber mat or cord
cover. Keep all cords neat and orderly. Household extension cords are a fire hazard and are
not permitted. Heavy duty 3 prongs only. Please do not use more than 60 watt bulbs. If you
use a lot of electricity, come prepared with sufficient breaker boxes.
14. All storage boxes must be out of sight at all times.
Common Rules Selected:
Held Rain or Shine! Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.