Last year we showcased crafts from over 100 unique vendors.
Join us and get a jump start on your holiday shopping. We will feature many gifts for teacher, grandparents, and children of all ages. Vendor lounge available with snacks and water. Breakfast and lunch may also be purchased.
Last year we showcased crafts from over 100 unique vendors. Join us and get a jump start on your holiday shopping. We will feature many gifts for teachers, grandparents, and children of all ages. Breakfast and lunch will be served by the Knights of Columbus for a small fee.
Vendor lounge available free of charge with snacks and water. Boy Scout Troop will be available to assist vendors in and out of the church with their merchandise.
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
RULES FOR VENDORS:
1. Each Vendor is responsible for its/his/her own money, cash box, and sales receipts. The Ladies Auxiliary will not
provide that service, or make change.
2. No-one other than the Ladies Auxiliary or the Knights of Columbus will be allowed to sell food for consumption
on the premises. This will be strictly enforced.
3. Vendor may not assign or sublease any part of their booth to any other party.
4. Vendor may not dismantle their inventory prior to 2:00 p.m.
5. No smoking or use of tobacco products is permitted in the building at any time, or within 50 feet of an exit.
6. There will be no babysitting services provided by the Ladies Auxiliary; therefore, Vendor must have someone
available to watch Vendor's children at all times including setup, takedown, and use of restrooms. No unattended children
are allowed in the Vendor room.
7. Vendor is solely responsible for any loss, damage, or breakage to your property and inventory. No insurance of
any kind will be furnished by the Ladies Auxiliary.
8. Once Vendor's registration is accepted, all fees are non-refundable. Vendor agrees to pay the Ladies Auxiliary
$20 for any returned check.
9. No changes may be made by phone - please mail or email only; to email@example.com
10. Boy Scouts may be available to assist Vendor in carrying inventory, etc. However, Vendor is still solely and
completely responsible for any loss, damage, or breakage to its/your property and inventory - use of their services is at
Vendor's sole risk.Common Rules Selected:
No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.