This event is sponsored by Lighthouse Christian Fellowship. It is our 2nd annual Spring Fair and Free Easter Egg Hunt. The fun takes place at Rialto Park, it is the perfect time to showcase your products as it is the day before Easter. We will have many vendors, games for the kids,rides and a free egg hunt. t This is sure to bring out a lot of families.
This event is sponsored by Lighthouse Christian Fellowship. It is our 1st annual Spring Fair and Free Easter Egg Hunt. The fun takes place at Rialto Park, it is the perfect time to showcase your products as it is the day before Easter. We will have many vendors, games for the kids,rides and 3 free egg hunts. This is sure to bring out a lot of families.
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
Please Read and initial
• Event Timeline: The Festival will start at 12:00 a.m. and End at 6:00 p.m.
Set-Up: Vendors may start setting up at 9:30 a.m.; all vendors should be set up and ready by 11:30am. Setting up and selling to the public at the same time looks bad for all of us.
• Vendor may not sell items, which are not listed on their application.
• Vendor may not at any time sub-rent any part of their booth or space to another party during the event. Doing so may result in immediate termination of contract with NO REFUND.
• Vendors will supply their own EZ-up /canopy, tables, and chairs.
• Displays must not be dismantled or packed in preparation for removal prior to the official closing time of the event. Early teardown disrupts the operation of the event and detracts from the integrity of the event. Final clean up of your area must be completed within 1 hour of the close of the event.
• Vendor agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the State and Municipal ordinances as well as those of the LCF Events Committee. All necessary licenses or permits are your responsibility.
• Vendor agrees they will not bring ANY of the following onto the Event Grounds: Silly String, Stink Bombs, Laser Lights of any type, pornography in any form, incendiary devices except for candles and incense. No guns or any projectile devices. Please contact us if you are in doubt.
• Vendor agrees not to discriminate against any person because of race, religion, or national group.
• No alcoholic beverages in any form will be brought onto the grounds by the vendor.
• Liability: Lighthouse Christian Fellowship and the city of Rialto assume no risk; and by acceptance of this agreement, the Vendor expressly releases Lighthouse Christian Fellowship and the City of Rialto from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person or goods which may arise from use and occupation of said space by Vendor.
• Vendor agrees to all terms and conditions of this contract.
Please send your completed Application and Vendor Agreement along with payment to:
Lighthouse Christian Fellowship
P.O. Box 3191
San Bernardino, CA 92413
No Later than March 2nd vendor space is limited. Booths will be assigned on a “First reserve” basis. Reserve yours now. LCF will contact you with a confirmation of acceptance.
Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. City law requires city issued vendor permit. (Permit Phone:
951 680-6400) Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Early Packup Allowed. Raffle / Door Prize Donation Required. Table Cloth or Drape Required. Food Service will take orders from and deliver to vendor booths. Vehicles can not be brought near stand for un/loading. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.