The CSHS Athletic Booster Club, is a volunteer non-profit organization in which 100% of all proceeds is given to the CSHS Athletic department to purchase sports equipment, uniforms, college scholarships etc and in turn defrays the cost to the tax payers and is not a commercial enterprise.
Over the past few years, about 10% of the exhibitors have been buy/sell or home party demonstrators, but spaced out enough where it still feels like a craft show, not a vendor show or flea market. We do not accept commercial jewelry vendors or service vendors. All crafters/vendors who apply must submit photos of all product that will be displayed in their booth. Each category will not be more then 4% of the show.
Our student athletes assist you in moving in on Friday and loading out on Sunday. Crafters are assigned specific, staggered load in times by area to assure a smooth move in with minimal or no waiting.
Admission is $4, Children 13 & Under are free. Bake Sale & Concessions are available all day.
Applications can be requested at our email address or by sending a SASE to :PO BOX 616, Orland Park, IL 60462.
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
CARL SANDBURG HIGH SCHOOL
ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB FALL CRAFT SHOW
****RULES AND REGULATIONS****
1. You are required to supply photos for EACH type of craft that you intend to sell and complete display photo
2. You will receive your acceptance via email.
3. Space sizes are approximately 11� x 7�. A few spaces in the hallway are 13� x 6�. Rental tables are 2 �� x 6�. 1 chair will be provided per space rented. Electricity is available, but limited.
4. NSF Checks will result in a charge of $30.00, which must be paid before the show.
5. Refunds will be issued within sixty (60) days prior to the show. All requests for a refund must be in writing and be postmarked by the 60 day deadline.
6. The Palos Park Fire Protection District sets the specifications for the show and does inspect the show continuously throughout the two days. Anyone believed to be responsible for a hazardous situation will be asked to correct it immediately. Failure to comply will result in automatic removal from the show, with no refund.
7. Per the Fire Marshal, crafters using electric must supply 3 prong extension cords and circuit breaker type extension cords. 2 PRONG HOUSEHOLD EXTENTION CORDS will not be allowed in any booth. 8. Pressure type cylinders must be enclosed in a strand or chained to a wall. Under no circumstances will a free standing cylinder be allowed.
8. No cooking, heating, microwaving, melting of foods are allowed in the show.
9. This is a smoke-free campus. Violators will be asked to leave. No refunds will be issued.
10. Confirmation letters with space assignments and load-in instructions will be mailed during the first week of November.
11. Our student athletes will assist crafters, in bringing items into the building. Crafters who have multiple vehicles or large trucks must have sufficient people with them to unload in a timely manner.
12. EVERY CRAFTER WILL BE ASSIGNED A LOAD-IN TIME ON FRIDAY EVENING, THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. All crafters must be checked-in and set-up by 9:00 pm on Friday. No spaces will be held beyond 9:00 pm. No refunds will be issued. Empty spaces will be filled from our crafter waiting list.
14. During the show, you must wear the nametag furnished to you. Anyone without a nametag will have to pay the entry fee to be admitted into the building
15. Doors open to crafters/vendors 2 hours prior to show start via specific doors to allow for final preparations.
16. The Athletic Booster Club will offer free booth services for concession to crafters. Detailed information will be in your welcome packet.
17. ALL CRAFTERS MUST PARK AT OFF CAMPUS PARKING & UTILIZE THE FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE. VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE.
Common Rules Selected:
Jury materials, slides or photos, will not be returned to you. Vendors can share a booth. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. Conditional Partial or Full Refunds by conditions such as date and whether your space is resold. Held Rain or Shine! Overnight Security Provided. ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. Trash must be removed from event premises. No receptacles provided. No Gas Generators. No Early Packup Allowed. Food Service will take orders from and deliver to vendor booths. NO Setup until vehicle fully unloaded and moved. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
A single-person or more panel jury reviews slides or photos and display.
Retail Items Allowed.
Limited number of Artists per category.
No inventory boxes in view.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Pre-show inspection of items and booths will be performed.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them.
Exhibitors must wear name badges. Determined Quality Level: 2
quality levels explained