This is a 3 day annual community fair, carnival and vendor event. It includes arts & crafts vendors, food vendors, games and carnival rides. This is a family oriented event, with very low booth prices and free admission.
The Redondo Union High School Cross Country & Track Booster Club puts on this event, and 100% of the proceeds from booth fees will go to support the financial needs of these sports teams.
The fair site is at Parras Middle School, adjacent to the high school, and fronts Prospect Ave, a main north/south thoroughfare, that provides excellent visibility to the community.
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
1. Set up from approximately 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm on June 27. Tear down immediately after the carnival closes. Redondo Union High School Cross Country and Track Booster Club is not responsible for theft or security of the items left in your booth. Anything left on the property after the event ends on June 29 may be disposed of or becomes the property of the Redondo Union High School Cross Country and Track Booster Club.
2. Carnival times: June 27 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm; June 28 and June 29 1:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
3. Rental fee is for space only. Renter is responsible for providing tables, chairs, tent or anything it wishes to use in the space. Electricity can be provided for an additional $25 connection fee. Field lighting will be provided.
4. Renter agrees to obtain any city or county permits that may be necessary for the operation or sales in its booth.
5. Both hot and cold beverages may only be sold by the Redondo Union High School Cross Country and Track Booster Club. Renter agrees that it will not sell beverages.
6. Renter agrees to hold harmless the Redondo Union High School Cross Country and Track Booster Club for any losses it may have as a result of participating in this event including theft, injuries, damages to products or property and other losses.Common Rules Selected:
No Refunds or Show Credits. ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. Canopies must be weighted down, no stakes allowed in ground. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
All items must be mostly hand made, no minor Embellishments only.
Limited number of Artists per category.
Table cloths required.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Pre-show inspection of items and booths will be performed.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to leave. Determined Quality Level: 5
quality levels explained